Professional Survey Services is seeking to recruit a Land Surveyor to work on a full-time basis
· Taking a lead role, maintaining constant liaison with clients while ensuring timely delivery of works against pre-agreed timeframes and client objectives
· Coordinating with multi-disciplinary team personnel, clients, and other project stakeholders
· Calculating heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain
· Supervision and preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys
· Description reports of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents
· Recording survey results while also verifying the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites
· Presenting surveys to clients, government agencies, and other entities and governing bodies as needed
· Lease plan and boundary surveying, topographical surveying, existing land, engineering and property surveying
· Underground utilities mapping and 3D laser scanning
Wages vary depending on your skills and experience.
If you have the necessary qualification, please send your CV on email@example.com
PROFESSIONAL SURVEY SERVICES
Number 7.Triq Id-Dejqa , Ħaż-Żabbar, ZBR 1172 Malta
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +35679802106
Copyright © 2020 PROFESSIONAL SURVEY SERVICES - All Rights Reserved.
Professional Survey Services, Was awarded best Land Surveying Company for 2022 & Best Land Surveyor 2022 for its outstanding achievements and impeccable results. Thank you goes to all the stuff who made this possible.